This is my new page for sharing Animal Crossing: New Horizons custom designs! It’s a tradition for me~ You can check out my Wild World version here and the New Leaf verison here. Just as a disclaimer, I haven’t been as prolific as I’d like with custom designs in ACNH yet. It took me a little while to get a hang of the way patterns-mechanics work now, and streaming (check out my Twitch here!), along with basic terraforming/island design, has taken up a lot of time as well. I believe I’m getting into the swing of working on more patterns these days! A few important notes:
- Please don’t re-post without credit!
- If you use a pattern and post about your town on social media, giving credit or a link back somehow is always appreciated and helps me out. 🙂 I’m aforestlife on all social media.
Moon Pond (ACNL Recreation)
- Moons: 3 Pieces each
- Flowery version and plain version
- 4 star-flower variations of different densities
Simple Panel Arches for Grey Havens Build
- 3 arches for light-colored simple panels
- These are intended for illusion builds rather than close-up, ie. distant towers that you want to have dark windows visible from the distance
- Goes with standard tearoom wall
- 3 pro design face cutout standees, 1 regular pattern to fill in hole
- Works best when you hide the edges with a tall item, like a bookcase